Sugarmummies available

#DOREEN_KAITHI
#NAIROBI
Hello there.
I'm Doreen Kaithi a resident of Nairobi.
I'm looking for a self confident,  mature,  ambitious, hardworking, smart young guy for a mutual friendship .
I'm ready to be a sugarmummy although it's my first time.
You can post that photo of mine.
Let any interested guy get my contacts from you.
I need one guy.
HIV test is a must.
He should be serious about this and ready to meet me today or tomorrow.
★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•••••••••••••••
•••••••••••••••••★
For hook up  text/Whatsapp your details:
[your name,age ,location] to Admin MARYon 0716765641
Jokers are BANNED INSTANTLY
We also PUBLICLY post your details
and
photos on our sites if willing and with your
PERMISSION. 
A hook-up fee of Ksh 1000 is applicable.
(Hook-up fee is set to weed out online jokers)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment