SUGARMUMMIES FOR ADMIN NAOMI DATING


Hi there, I am clear and upright of what have sent you via email, I know a lot of guys that knows me gonna judge me but I will ignore the talk and focus on right side of life, the reality side of life. I’m step ahead of my age, I mean I can see a new life. I see myself dating with ‘sugar-boy’ because of the website I saw. I believe you have enough connection with young and vibrant gentleman to date with.

My intention is just to be with Sugar-Guy who’s ready to be with SUGAR MUMMY. On my side am God fearing woman with good heart and comforting lifestyle, I believe getting sugarboy isn’t ruining my life , hope the guy will make my life happier. Am here in Nairobi , HURLIGHAM to be precisely.

Admin: Do you wish to hookup with Rich Sugar Mummies in Kenya? then Text or WhatsApp +254716765641

Hookup fee is only 1050

0 Comments:

Post a Comment